Our team of dedicated specialists service the full spectrum of hospitality, tourism, and entertainment asset classes. These specialists have detailed knowledge and understanding of the operational and investment market to assist you through the entire life cycle of your property, from concept through to disposal.
Our CBRE Specialist Team offers premier services and industry expertise to help private and public sectors in the planning, developing, managing, financing, problem-solving, operations, and valuation of hotels and other hospitality-related assets.
From start to finish, and every step in between, the CBRE Specialist team provides a full suite of services that protects and ensures the longevity of your hospitality investment throughout its life cycle. We provide proactive insights and executable strategies to unlock hidden value, drive returns and enhance outcomes for our clients’ hotel investments.
- Market & financial feasibility studies;
- Highest & best use studies;
- Operator search & selection;
- Operator LOI reviews;
- Refurbishment feasibility study;
- Repositioning, repurposing and rebranding studies;
- Operational & performance reviews;
- Competitive set selection and renegotiation.
Our global, regional and local teams have an impressive in-depth knowledge of the hotel, tourism and entertainment classes and are seen by regional investors, top tier banks and hotelier clients as providing best-in-class strategic advice.
We provide a variety of valuation services depending on your asset type (hotel, theme park, marina, waterpark, glamping, and tourist attractions) and your required purpose - below is a selection of potential purposes:
- Acquisition advice;
- Disposal advice;
- Secured lending reports;
- Financial reporting for audit requirements;
- Litigation support;
- Land lease & market rental studies;
- Fundraising support study;
- Fire insurance & replacement cost;
- Expert witness services.