Our team of dedicated hotel experts service the spectrum of hospitality, leisure and entertainment asset classes. These specialists have a detailed knowledge of hotel operations and the investment market, ensuring a good understanding of the business and compliance with international and local valuation requirements.
The properties we specialise in cover not just hotels but also serviced apartments, leisure and entertainment assets. Depending on the client’s needs, we value these properties for a range of purposes, which stand out from the competition by utilising our quality control procedures, global connections and our industry leading database and analytics, ensuring there is a commitment to providing a consistent service to our Client.
Hotel Property Valuation Services
Our global, regional and local teams have an impressive in-depth knowledge of the hotel industry and are seen by regional investors, top tier banks and hotelier clients as providing best-in-class strategic advice.
- Acquisition advice;
- Disposal advice;
- Secured lending reports;
- Financial reporting for audit requirements;
- Litigation support;
- Land lease & market rental studies;
- Fund raising support study;>
- Fire insurance.
- Market research studies;
- Feasibility studies;
- Refurbishment feasibility studies;
- Repositioning and repurposing studies:
- Evaluate the current branding proposition of your hotel
- Analyse the opportunity to re-brand your property
- Support in the search and selection of a new operator
- Alternative options study – re-purposing assets to other asset classes or uses
- Asset performance benchmarking;
- City hotels
- Beach hotels
- Resort hotels
- Serviced apartments
- Branded residence
- Time share properties
- Hotel developments (pre-construction/ during development)
- Mixed-use projects
- Land zoned for hospitality use
- Golf clubs
- Specialist Leisure & Entertainment assets