At CBRE, we take our leadership role in the real estate industry to heart. So we’ve made responsible practices the foundation of our global operations.
CBRE Provides Aid to Communities in Turkey and Syria
CBRE and our employees have joined together in response to the devastating earthquakes in Turkey and Syria in early February. More than 40,000 people have died and more than 26 million people are estimated to need assistance.
“In response to this heart-breaking event, our employees and our company have been supporting local humanitarian efforts and assisting with transportation and food deliveries. We appreciate all of the contributions to disaster relief efforts and know there is a long road to recovery and rebuilding ahead,” Can Kadir Yalnizcan, Managing Director of GWS, Enterprise Turkey.
Our employees in Turkey are volunteering with the country’s disaster management agency and local organizations preparing aid boxes. They have also collected hygiene materials and clothing donations. CBRE has provided more than 5,300 loaves of bread and launched a global fundraising campaign, matching employee donations to Direct Relief.
Corporate ResponsibilityMay 26, 2022
2021 Corporate Responsibility Report
We take great pride in our reputation for upholding the highest standards in the way we do business.
Pillars of Responsibility
- Corporate Responsibility
As the world’s largest manager of commercial buildings, we take proactive measures to make our properties environmentally friendly.
- Corporate Responsibility
Our rigorous governance structure ensures we serve our clients, shareholders, and employees with the highest ethics and integrity in everything we do.
CBRE's 2021 Corporate Responsibility Report highlights our accomplishments as a commercial real estate industry leader in environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters. The report was produced in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards: Core option and includes the company’s progress toward implementing the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact. The report contains disclosures recommended in the Real Estate Services Sustainability Accounting Standard that was developed by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), disclosures recommended by the World Economic Forum in their Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics, and disclosures recommended by the Task Force for Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
- 2020-2021 CBRE Pacific Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2020 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2019 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2018 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2017 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2016 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2015 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2014 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2013 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2012 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2011 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2010 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2009 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2008 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2007 CBRE Corporate Responsibility Report