It is essential to have access to accurate information and professional, independent advice in order to make informed decisions. In line with international standards and best practice accurate plant and machinery valuations are critical in today’s shifting markets; they form the basis of successful sales and acquisition strategies and return on investment.
In addition to valuing physical assets, we also offer a range of advisory services, which include market, feasibility, and remaining life studies; technical and operation reviews; and due diligence reports. Our Plant and Machinery valuers work regularly with our Business Valuation team to deliver total client solutions.
Purposes of valuation
- Valuation of assets to be sold on the open market for removal from their current location
- Valuation of assets to be sold on the open market for use in their current working place
- Valuation of assets to be included on a company’s Asset register / Balance sheet / Financial statement
- Valuation of assets for collateral purposes (e.g. as loan security)
- Valuation of assets to be sold on the open market as part of an ongoing business
- Valuation of assets to be sold to an identified purchaser
CBRE has a proven track record in the field of plant and machinery valuations and has handled complex valuations for clients in both private and public sectors over many years. Our valuers work on-site to create detailed equipment lists. We pair this knowledge with in-depth market analysis driven by our proprietary network of industry contacts, data and the depth of experience from the largest RICS accredited team in the industry.
Our qualified experts have performed plant and machinery valuations on assets in myriad of industries:
- Oil & gas
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Metals and Minerals
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Food and dairy